Bug Huckers Ep. 4 - I Guess We Named Him Dinner
Danny's been slamming the Provo, an online fly-fishing museum proves ladies have out fished men for 600 years, and some tact should be used when begging to fish private water. A Stealthy approach and cast could be your secret weapon, and an update on water flows and local fishing reports rounds out Ep. 4 - Check it out!
- :48 I Guess We Named Him Dinner
- 4:12 Fly Fishing History 1
- 9:48 American Museum of Fly Fishing Online Exhibit
- 12:55 Fish Brain App Review Update
- 18:06 Permissions - How to ask a private property owner for fishing access
- 22:54 Stealth - Approach
- 32:00 Stealth - Cast
- 34:00 Regional Water Flow & Fish Report
Featuring an interview with Paul Burnett of Trout Unlimited, and a review of the Tacky Hydrophobic Fly Box.
Oh how we've missed some Bug Hucker's! Welp, no more. Bug Hucker's is back with 2 new hosts, Cole Larsen and James Young for your Huckin' pleasure.