Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show 186 - Fat Bikes and Beards
- Voting Panel - How is it decided?
- Drug Testing?
- Beard Supplements – Diet
- Celebrity Status?
On the Docket:
- Feb. 7 – Striders Winter Racing Circuit 5K
- Feb. 7 – Weber State Intercollegiate Boulder Comp
- Feb. 10 – Mr. Goodyear’s Podcast at Weber State Downtown 1pm.
- Feb. 11 – UAC Know Before You Go WSU Student Union 5-7pm
- Feb. 12-15 – RV Show
- Feb. 13-16 – WSU Outdoor Program Presidents Day Backcountry Yurt Trip
- Feb. 14 - USA Cycling Fat Bike National Championships
- Feb. 14-15 – Banff Mountain Film Festival
- Feb. 21 – Nordic Valley Viking Cup Slopestyle
- Feb. 25, 27-29 – AIARE Avalanche 1 Course – Yurt Based
In the News:
- One Wasatch on Hold – Outside’s Version
- Would Abolishing Daylight Savings Time Impact Cycling?
- Epic Brewing’s new Lil’ Brainless Raspberries
- Will Gadd climbs Niagara Falls
- Avalanches kill 10 in the Alps
- New Women’s 100 Mile Record
- Bear Lady Most Likely Killed by Bears
- Worth Watching: Mind The Gap – Behind the Scenes of ‘Unreal’
- Worth Reading: Father to run first 100-mile race after daughter killed by drunk driver
Skillz Sessions: 10 Worst Ways to Die in the Wild
Quote of the week: “You call it facial hair. I call it awesomeness escaping through my face.” – bearderdgospelmen.net
Thank you to Slackwater Pizzeria, Ogden for hosting today’s Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show! Look for us on Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, & thebanyancollective.com, and our new app for iPhones available from out About page on thebanyancollective.com.
Share the Love - Tag your Grams & Tweets with #OgdenAdventure
Outdoor Jukebox: Imagine Dragons "I Bet My Life"