Our first podcast since our Ep. 200 extravaganza! If you haven't listened to our live episode celebrating 5 years of podcasting, you're missing out. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1BDoncJ
It's always a pleasure to have Brandi Bosworth with the Ogden Nature Center, on the podcast. This interview, Brandi chats about Summer activities at the Ogden Nature, the Summer Concert Series, the 2015 Garden Tour, Kids Camps, and more. Get in tune with nature, and visit ONC!
- June 27 – 5K for Gracie
- June 27 – Wee Beer Fest
- June 27 – Snowbasin Ski Patrol & Science Guided Tour
- June 27 Mountain Luxury Open House 1-4pm.
- July 3 – Weber River Inflatable Kayak Trip
- July 3 – Symphony Under the Stars - Patriotic Pops with Bravo Broadway at Snowbasin Resort
- July 8 – Winemaker’s Dinner – Snowbasin Earl’s Lodge 6:30, $75
- July 10-12 – High Uinta’s Rock Climbing Trip
- July 18 – Ogden Wild Half at Powder Mountain
- July 17-19 – Weekend Snake River Rafting Trip
- July 26 – Bark at the Basin
- July 30 – Wildflower Trailfest for Women
- July 31 – Weber River Inflatable Kayak Trip
- August 7 – Weber River Inflatable Kayak Trip
- August 29 – Snowbird Oktoberfest 2nd Annual Beard & Moustache Comp
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“That which does not kill me makes me stronger.” – Nietzsche – I know, I totally thought it was Kelly Clarkson, too.
Thank you to Slackwater for hosting today’s episode of the Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show! Look for us on Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, & thebanyancollective.com, and our new app for iPhones available from our About page on thebanyancollective.com.
Share the Love - Tag your Grams & Tweets with #OgdenAdventure
As John Muir would say, “The Mountains are calling and we must go…”