Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show 179 - DeadPoint
Maggie Smith-Odette with The Front Climbing Gym kicks off Episode 179, Deadpoint. Maggie chats about Saturday's (costume) Climbing Comp, winter training techniques, and gym expansion. Ben Johnson and Tim Nguyen with 2nd Tracks Sports also stopped by. 2nd Tracks is hosting a huge gear swap this weekend, and Ben and Tim give us the inside scoop.
- The Front SLC DeadPoint Comp
- Porter Fox Book Signing
- Ogden Hikers Injured from Falling Boulder
- 801 Pilsner Saves Lives
- Zion, Canyonlands, and More Selfie Graffiti "Artist"
- Utah Crow Hunt Dud
- Hiker Dies in Narrows
- A-Basin Open for Ski Season
- Goal of Zero Avalanche Fatalities
- 2015 Female Ski Instructor Calendar
- 5.13 at 71 Years Old
- Jimmy Chin Behind the Scenes of the Squarespace Alex Honnold Shoot
- Kelly Slater 'accidental' 540. Rediculous
- GoPro and Helmets Don't Mix
Skillz Sessions – Should Joggers Run in Place at Stoplights?
Quote of the week: “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” - Thomas A. Edison
We’ll leave you with a little Purple Light from Elliphant…
As John Muir would say, “The Mountains are calling and we must go…”