Oh man, does it ever feel good to be back! The OOA Show continues, and it is good. New episodes are now under the independent banner of The Banyan Collective. Same great segments, but without filters, unfettered, unafraid. And, we're supported by Ogden's avant garde award winning pizzeria by the river, the one and only, Slackwater. Also, shout out to Mountain Real Estate Co. and Striders Running who help us do what we do.
Our 'Rebirth' Episode includes:
- Ogden Foothill Private Land Gate Addition
- Concept to Company
- Rain Helping Dampen Eastern Utah Wildfire
- Wear Reflective Clothing and Win Cash
- Moab Man Steals Dinosaur Footprint Tosses in Colorado River
- Rainbow Family Fest Cost Forest Service $500K
- Rattlesnake Bite Sends man to ICU
- Flying Dog Singletrack in Park City
- Imagine Dragons Benefit Concert
- Wolverines in Utah
My Lands: Lake Mead Drying Up
Quote of the Week: “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thank you for listening to the Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show on The Banyan Collective, Adventure for your ears!
As John Muir would say, “The Mountains are calling and we must go…”