Live From The 2015 Snowbasin Beer Festival!
The Snowbasin Beer Festival is officially our favorite event. Weird, right! Combining all the best local beers on one of the best Utah Ski Resorts with phenomenal live music, and good people makes for one of the best outdoor events of the year.
This year's LIVE podcast includes interviews with Snowbasin Beer Festival vendors and patrons including Snowbasin's own Tess Hobbs, Uinta Brewing, Hill Hoparazzi Home Brewers, Epic Brewing, patrons James and Shay, unofficial interns Erica and Denver, more unofficial interns Zach and Anthony, Ogden Beer Supply Store, Ogden's Own Distillery, Roosters Brewing, and Red Rock Brewery.
Sit back with your fave brew and take in the full 2 hours of interviews in one go, or skip ahead to your favorite brewer or personality. Here's the timeline breakdown:
- 1:42 Sober Intro & Young Subaru
- 6:48 Tess Hobbs, Snowbasin Marketing Director
- 11:33 Kurt Flickinger, Uinta Brewing
- 19:06 Scott Brown, Hill Hoparazzi Home Brew Club
- 27:55 Ryan Kluh, Epic Brewing
- 44:36 James & Shay Read, Beer Festival Patrons
- 52:47 Erica and Denver, Unofficial OOA Show Podcast Interns
- 57:01 Zac and Anthony, Weber State Outdoor Program and Snowbasin
- 1:02:24 Ross Metzger, Ogden City Brew Supply
- 1:17:37 Steve Conlin, Ogden's Own Distillery
- 1:43:19 Jacquie King, Roosters Brewing
- 1:58:01 Sarah Aldridge, Red Rock Brewing