Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show 303 - Restaurant Week, Climbing & Earth Day!
- Restaurant Week: Steve Ballard with Sonora Grill / Tai Curry Kitchen 6th Annual Restaurant Week
- Slackwater: Mike Lee
- Roosters: Jacquie Wright (Mash the Patriarchy)
- Ogden Nature Center: Brandi Bosworth
- Visit Ogden: Sydnie Furton (working the Facebook LIVE feed).
Everything Ogden Restaurant Week: https://www.visitogden.com/restaurantweek/
ON THE DOCKET
- NOW 6th Annual Ogden Restaurant Week April 12-21
- 4.12 Bikepacking 101 - Bikes and Bags, The Bike Shoppe, 6pm
- 4.13-14 Ogden Climbing Festival with Keynote Emily Harrington
- 4.14 Ogden Climbing Festival Crag Cleanup, Red Bull Lunch with Lucky Slice, Climbing Clinics, Citizens Comp at The Front Climbing Club
- 4.14 Spring It On!! Snowbasin Pond Skim Event Noon-2:30pm
- 4.19 Utah Whitewater Film Festival, Brewvies, 7pm
- 4.19 Bikepacking 101 - Camping Gear, The Bike Shoppe, 6pm
- 4.21 Earth Day Celebration at Ogden Nature Center
- 4.21 Cut Pollution - Mow Electric Day, Weber Pathways 9am-3pm,
- 4.26 Bikepacking 101 - Route Planning & Gear Packing, The Bike Shoppe, 6pm
- 4.28 Coldwater Traverse 11/16 Mile Trail Run, Bonneville Shoreline Trail
- 4.29 Dirtbag Movie, Momentum Indoor Climbing Millcreek, 6:30pm
- 5.10 2018 Ogden Trails Shin Dig, The Front Climbing Club, 5:30-8:30pm
- 5.10 Bikepacking 101 - Rig & Bag Check & Shake Down Ride, The Bike Shoppe, 6pm
- 5.12 Fly With The Flock 5K at Ogden Nature Center
- 5.12 Ogden Bicycle Collective Bike Swap - 10% OFF Everything
- 5.17 Climber & Author Tommy Caldwell at the Patagonia Outlet, SLC
Thank you to GEAR:30 for powering today’s 303th Episode of the Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show! Look for us on Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, Stitcher, thebanyancollective.com, and on the Podbean App for Android & iPhones.
OUTDOOR JUKEBOX | “I Believe” - The Reverend & The Revelry as recorded on #VanSessions
As John Muir would say, “The Mountains are calling and we must go…”
Ogden Tedx is Friday, June 29th. We spoke with duo presenters, Rebecca Virgo & Tabatha Butler about their subject: Serendipity in Collaboration.
SUP'ing Pineview and podcasting in an RV down by the... well, my house. OK, it's parked next to my house. Initially we nicknamed the RV "Studio B," but we just renamed her to "Studio RV." It's kind-of a nice place to podcast, actually. Plenty of room. Anywho, we chat Adventure news, events, pop-culture, gear-of-the-week, outdoor jukebox, and more.
We chat with Kasey about Friday Night Lights as one of the best television shows of all time, review Solo, Kasey's Coming of Age preferences, and of course, this year's Ogden Film Festival.
Facebook LIVE fail, Beus trail report, Solo Guiding's the new thing, Everest Season, and a Dinosaur as a comfort animal.
Exclusive interview with Mountain Gravity Expo producer, Jordan Lovejoy.
Hanging out with PCT thru-hiker, Bryden Bowley.
Don’t buy a cheap kayak, drunk ski over a crowd, or climb/ski 61,170 vertical feet in 24 hours because that’s just crazy.
Resort closing dates, climb time, mow electric, Winter advisory, Kavu love, Cotopaxi, and Pennywise.
Weber State University's Outdoor & Community Recreation Program is hosting RecConnect, a hybrid outdoor innovation expo and networking opportunity.
PS, we're 8 years and 300 episodes in. We were just pups when we began at Weber State’s KWCR 88.1 as a specialty show.
For International Women’s Day, we chat with GEAR:30 Manager, Sara Austin.
Featuring yak bells, deep pow, coal rolling, and PBR pancakes. Plus, a 100-year-old skier who is more boss than all of us.
Interview with The Front Climbing Club’s Joey Langford and the upcoming Cosmic Boulder Bash, plus 4-year-old mini-shredders, the Frozen Road, and Go Solo.
Hiking Indian Trail, interview with photographer Cam Mcleod, Mastering the Art of Chill, and that’s just how your face looks sometimes.
Olympics instructional videos, a friend’s fall from Ultra Running grace, TSIRKU, and the Ogden Boulder Field in January.
Snowshoeing Green Pond, Aspen Extreme, Ski the Wild West, and Ibex up for auction.