The first in our winter Trailhead Series podcasts, Wheeler Creek proved beautiful and adorned with all the snow and frozen streams one would expect of a winter hike. Events, News, Commentary, and more on Episode 220, Wheeler Creek, so kick back with your fave Stout and enjoy!
TRIP REPORT - Wheeler Creek to Icebox Canyon - On the Podcast
ON THE DOCKET
- Dec. 4-5 – Snowbasin Cinnabar Apré Ski Free Live Music – The Weekenders
- Dec. 4 – 16th Annual Powder Awards
- Dec. 5 - Ogden Striders Hoka One One Demo with Speedgoat 50 Karl Meltzer
- Dec. 5 – Ogden Nature Center Holiday Open House
- Dec. 5 – Global Fat Bike Day Ogden
- Dec. 11-12 – Snowbasin Cinnabar Apré Ski Free Live Music – Hellbound Glory
- Dec. 12 – 2015 Elk Festival at Hardware Ranch
- April 8-9 Cotopaxi Questival at Thanksgiving Point
IN THE NEWS
- Ski Season is Now – Changes for Kids’ Lessons
- Deadline for Registering Kids for Ogden Ski Team Approaches
- Utah’s War on Coyotes Claim Another Wolf
- Weber State offers PE 1810 – Backcountry Touring!
- 7 Peaks Opens for Winter – North Pole at 7 Peaks
- Glide SUP’s New Video Series Will it Break Wednesday
- Woods Cross Lawmaker Wants Official Utah Hashtag
- Brian Head Offers New Lift & 2 Tubing Hills
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Awarded World’s Best Ski Hotel
- Brighton Offers $20 Quad Wednesday’s
- Professional Climbers Attacked by Grizzly Bear
- Man Rescued After Jumping Into Polar Bear Pit at Zoo
- New Beer Mile World Champion
- Leonardo DiCaprio was NOT raped by a Bear
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
Thank you to Wheeler Creek Trailhead for hosting today’s 220th Episode of the Ogden Outdoor Adventure Show! Look for us on Facebook, Instagram, iTunes, & thebanyancollective.com, and our new app for Android & iPhones available from our About Page on thebanyancollective.com.
!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU YOUNG SUBARU !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share the Love - Tag your Grams & Tweets with #OgdenAdventure
As John Muir would say, “The Mountains are calling and we must go…”